Is Blade 10 Pro electric scooter a good value?
An electric scooter (e-scooter) is an affordable solution for mobility around a city. Currently, e-scooters are transforming urban transportation by making city travel enjoyable, safe, convenient.
If you are thinking of buying an electric scooter, what features would you be looking for? If you are considering buying an e-scooter and are unsure of the details, don’t worry, we are here to help you with your quest.
In this article, we will cover a modern e-scooter, the Blade 10 Pro. The Blade 10 Pro is a good example of what one would want in a convient, safe, and fun device for urban transportation. .
The Blade 10 Pro is made by EON Motors, a long time market leader in the performance scooter segment. With the Blade 10 Pro, the scooter maker has gone above and beyond to produce a scooter that meets and exceeds all customer expectations. With great power, giving stellar performance in a tiny yet sturdy design, the EON Motors Blade 10 Pro limited edition is an innovatively designed electric scooter. Blade 10 Pro comes standard with best-in-class features such as an eye-catching design, a highly efficient battery, a powerful motor, a solid frame, adjustable hydraulic suspension, and incredible hill-climbing performance.
Here is a quick overview of the technical specifications of the Blade 10 Pro.
|Motor||1200Wx2 BLDC dual motor|
|Tire||10*3.0 CST street tire|
|Battery||60V 28AH LG battery|
|Max speed||75 kph/ 47 kph|
|Max range||90 km / 60 Miles|
|Climbing ability||40 degree|
|Controller||60V 30A x 2|
|Max Load||150 kg / 330 lbs.|
|Weight||35 kg / 77 lbs.|
|Brake||Nutt hydraulic brakes|
|Suspension||EXA adjustable hydraulic suspension|
Design and build quality:
The Blade 10 Pro has a one-of-a-kind design featuring a solid but lightweight foundation built out of aluminum. A 650 mm long handlebar improves the electric scooter’s maneuverability and improves ride comfort. It also includes an adjustable stem that allows you to customize the riding height. Even on extended trips, the large deck and 115 mm broad wheelbase offers a comfortable ride.
Because of its lightweight and abundant load-carrying capabilities, the Blade 10 Pro is an excellent adult e-scooter. The scooter only weighs 35 kg (77 lbs.) and can carry a maximum load of 150 kg (330 lbs.). It is incredibly easy to navigate on congested city streets because it is so light and nimble.
The Blade 10 Pro provides excellent performance as a result of its dual motors setup, its powerful battery, and its stable suspension.
- Dual-motor setup:
TheBlade10 Pro comes with a powerful dual-motor system, each motor providing 1200W of power. The combined output of these motors is 2400W. That makes the Blade 10 Pro one of the quickest e-scooters available in the market. TheBlade10 Pro has a top speed of 75 kph (47 mph). Very impressive for an compact e-scooter.
The powerful dual-motor setup makes the Blade 10 capable of serious hill climbing. It can ascend a 40-degree incline while maintaining a constant speed.
- Long-Lasting Battery:
The Blade 10 Pro is unrivaled in terms of battery life and range. The scooter is equipped with a high-capacity LG 60V 28AH battery pack. On a single charge, the e-scooter can travel up to 90 km (60 miles). This incredible range allows a rider to travel for much longer periods without range anxiety.
A smooth suspension with improved shock absorption is critical for a more comfortable riding experience. The Blade 10 Pro is equipped with EXA adjustable hydraulic suspension, equally suited to city riding, speed runs, off-roading, and uneven terrain. The Blade 10 Pro was designed with maximum rider comfort in mind.
We have covered the design and performance of this e-scooter, let’s consider other exciting features one will find in Blade 10 Pro.
- Wide Tires: The Blade 10 Pro is equipped with 10-inch tall and 3-inch-wide CST street tires. These tires provide more grip, superior shock absorption, and increased road stability when coupled with its high performance suspension.
- Nutt Hydraulic Brakes: At higher speeds, such as 60 kph, an e-scooter’s braking skills become extremely important. That’s why the Blade 10 Pro has Nutt hydraulic brakes to stop immediately. The rider can also regulate the brake intensity according to their needs with the Nutt hydraulic braking system. This makes it easier for the rider to choose between soft and hard braking options.
- Sine wave Controllers: Blade X Pro uses sine wave motor controllers. Sine wave controllers make it easy to operate the scooter at lower speeds and supply smooth power to the motors in a seamless manner. When scaling up speeds, the sine wave produces a more rounded wave that is much quieter than non sine wave controllers. Other famous electric scooters in the market, such as Bronco Extreme 11, also use sine wave controllers.
- Variety of Color: Many people love things with multiple color options. In scooters, one mostly finds black because black is a popular choice among riders. But the Blade 10 Pro is available in a variety of attractive and vibrant colors choose from, red, black, green, blue, titanium, and gold.
- CNC kickstand: The Blade 10 Pro has a CNC kickstand .
- Steering Damper: The Blade 10 Pro has a steering damper to avoid oversteering or shimmy resulting in safer rides at higher speeds.
- Portability: The Blade 10 Pro also offers unrivaled portability due to its lighter weight (39 kg), making it extremely easy to transport the scooter from one location to another.
- Zero Stem Wobbles: Another notable fact to mention is that in the Blade 10 Pro has zero stem wobbles. The stem locking mechanism has a twist head, like the one you would find on a water sprout.
- LED strips: The scooter’s remarkable feature list is completed by bright front and rear lights, LED strips on both sides, and rear turn signals.
With all these exciting features, the Blade 10 Pro is an excellent adult e-scooter for short trips and city commuting.
FAQs about 10 Blade Pro
Here are some FAQs people generally ask about this electric vehicle.
How much does a Blade 10 Pro electric scooter cost?
The electric scooter costs $2499 (C$ 3,199) at Freemotion Shop, a good deal considering its long list of impressive features.
How much range does the Blade 10 Pro’s battery provide?
The Blade 10 pro is powered by an LG 60V 28AH battery pack. On a single charge, one can travel up to 90 km (60 miles).
What is the maximum load can the Blade 10 Pro carry?
The E scooter weighs around 39 kg (86 lbs.) itself, and it can carry a load of 150 kg (330 lbs.).
What is the Blade 10 Pro ascent limits?
The Blade 10 is capable of climgbing a 40-degree gradient while keeping a constant speed.
Ttop speed of Blade 10 Pro?
Blade 10 Pro is one of the quickest electric scooters on the market, capable of reaching speeds of up to 75 kilometers per hour (47 mph).
What is the water rating of Blade 10 Pro?
Though Blade 10 Pro works well in wet conditions, no water resistance rating is mentioned by the manufacturer. Al usual, always be careful while driving in rain.
Can I use the Blade 10 Pro for extreme off-roading?
The Blade X Pro isn’t meant for serious off-roading. It can do light off-roading, but the rear suspension should be upgraded. On light outdoor terrain, the Blade X Pro is great.
With such an abundant feature set, the Blade 10 Pro is destined to be a star in the electric scooter industry for an extended period.
What are you waiting for? Order your Blade 10 Pro today and join the electric future of urban mobility.